What....no pictures of the craziness that commenced upon arrival?! Great slide show Heather. We are very glad you and the family are finally home!
Noah loved it and watched it four times. :) I am so glad you guys had a good trip and got there safely!
Dang, Now I'm sad.Come back to WA!!!!
I know I don't swing by your site often but I do still check in. We miss you and hope you are doing well out there.This is James by the way.
I LOVED this montage! That trip looked REALLY fun and full of adventure. - Uncle Jake
Post a Comment
5 comments:
What....no pictures of the craziness that commenced upon arrival?! Great slide show Heather. We are very glad you and the family are finally home!
Noah loved it and watched it four times. :) I am so glad you guys had a good trip and got there safely!
Dang, Now I'm sad.
Come back to WA!!!!
I know I don't swing by your site often but I do still check in. We miss you and hope you are doing well out there.
This is James by the way.
I LOVED this montage! That trip looked REALLY fun and full of adventure.
- Uncle Jake
Post a Comment