Today we went to see the Reds play the Pirates. It was a great first game for the kids- even though the Pirates squeaked out a win in the last inning. I'm not sure how much game watching Abbs and Elliot did, but I do know they had a grand time! Hotdogs, popcorn, lemonade, balloons and ice cream in caps ( I still remember when my dad bought me my first sundae in a reds cap :) ) The kids each got a reds hat, a first game certificate with free shirt, and we stayed all the way to the end to run the bases. A perfect day.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Abbie and Elliot look so cute all decked out in Reds gear! Great photos -- thanks for posting them!
Looks like it was a great day for a ballgame. I still have fond memories of going to Crosley Field as a kid. I'm sure getting out on the field was a thrill for them.
3 comments:
Abbie and Elliot look so cute all decked out in Reds gear! Great photos -- thanks for posting them!
Love,
Shauna
I wished you 2 were my parents.
Looks like a great day.
Looks like it was a great day for a ballgame. I still have fond memories of going to Crosley Field as a kid. I'm sure getting out on the field was a thrill for them.
Gramps
Post a Comment